Arriving from Cape Town International Airport:
- Exit Airport Direction N2 Cape Town, and as you approach the city, follow the N2 CITY, FORESHORE, SEA POINT signage.
- Follow N2 Stad/City signs until you arrive at a large intersection with several sets of traffic lights (Coen Steytler Avenue) The CTICC is on left hand side (+-22 kms) and the V&A Waterfront on your right hand side.
- Proceed straight ahead along this road (M62) following the TABLE MOUNTAIN CABLE WAY/ CAMPS BAY signage.
- The road follows a steep and winding ascent to the top of the hill (Kloof Nek). Without turning towards the Cable Way, descend straight into Camps Bay.
- Take the second road to your right, Geneva Drive and follow its winding descent.
- Turn right into the 5th road, Sedgemoor Road. 28a Sedgemoor Road will be on your left hand side as you travel down.
28a Sedgemoor Road, Camps Bay